2011年2月14日月曜日

Review:Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Tour(English)

Hey everyone!
Today I will be writing up a review on the nice inner-ear earphones that I got recently.
The Monster Beats by dr. dre Tour.

I think most of you know Dr. Dre.
He is a famous Rapper.
It seems that he and some guys at monster produced these earphones and headphones for everyone
to enjoy their music more.
As Dr. Dre said, using these earphones really make the music exciting and enjoyable to listen to.

Pros:
- Great Bass sound. The bass is strong and will not spoil the sound. Most earphones with powerful bass spoil the hi's and mids. These don't.
- Cool design. They look great and make you look cool. 
- Tangle free cable. Some of you might not know, but Monster is famous for its cables. They know a lot about cables, and all that technology has been put into these earphones.

Cons:
- The earbuds(tips) that it comes with are not so great. It comes with a wide variety of tips, but none of them really fit my ear. So I ended up using Comply Foam Tips.

Bottom line:
These are great earphones for the price. I use them more and love them more than my UE Triple Fi 10 Pro's. I am thinking on getting more monster products.

I also posted a video review on Youtube:

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿