2011年2月15日火曜日

Unboxing箱あけ:Comply Foam Tips

Hey everyone!
The Comply Foam Tips that I ordered arrived today!
I ordered them on Feb 3rd and they came on Feb14th.
So I guess its about 10days to Japan.

You can order these from eイヤホン here in japan, but they are expensive than ordering it
directly from Hearing Components.

I think all of you who can read this will not have any trouble ordering, so I won't go in detail in enlgish.

Here is the unboxing video I uploaded on YouTube:


本日コンプライのFoam Tipsが届きました。
2月3日に注文して、2月14日に届きました!約10日間でした。

日本ではeイヤホンで注文できますが、個人輸入より高くつきます。
実際5ペア入りで2300円位でした。上記のサイトで注文すると3000円+送料だと思います。

注文の流れについて後日ビデオを作れれば作りたいと思います。

個人輸入は自己責任でお願いします!

日本語版YouTube動画は後日アップします!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I think I kinda want these! The ones that come with the ear phones don't fit my ear comfortably either. My friend spent a lot of money to get custom made head phones and the tips are bit and molded to only fit your ear but I kinda thought it was a waste of money and a pain in the ass because every now and then he has to send them back to the company so they can add new mold to it. These look like a better choice! Thanks for the information!

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for the comment.
    Yes, these tips are much better than getting them molded and much cheaper.
    You just crush them and stick them in, and they will give you a good seal!

    返信削除